Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Wow! Thank God that semester is done!


I'm done with this semester. I believe I achieved 2 As and a B+. Nine credits down the drain, 13 more to go. I'm in my third year of a three year teaching license. I need to take all of these classes to continue teaching next year. So I had to put the priority of school while continuing to teach over blogging. Now, I'm back...at least for a little while. For added enjoyment, I've included a picture of a cat that my girlfriend and I have adopted...

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory