Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The "Duh" moment of the day!

Kill Bill Vol. 1 is an awesome movie. I picked up the soundtrack today. Good stuff. I especially like "The Lonely Shepherd" by James Last and Gheorghe Zamfir. There's a song on here that's been popularized by a TV Commercial (brand escapes me). It's "Woo Hoo" by The 5.6.7.8's.





Now it's a fun song...nothing to write home about. I did want to listen to more of their music and see what else they have to offer so I checked around and found this.

This strikes me as a little asinine but who am I to judge. If you need the lyrics, to "Woo Hoo" then there are other things we should be worried about.

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory