Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Monday, June 27, 2005

Crazy Craddock Call

While enjoying my dinner tonight, I received a phone call from Chris Craddock. It was a survey call that asked all of the questions I expected (abortion, taxes, guns). The wording was tricky to try and trip up an unsuspecting listener. I answered truthfully and hung up the phone.

The funny thing is that I'm not in the district. I live in the 35th which is represented by Steve Shannon. The district that Craddock is running for is north of West Ox Road. I'm south of West Ox. The question I have is that if this campaign is that scary talented, why can't they get who lives in their district right?

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory