Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Link Sidebar...Why I'm not a computer programmer

I'm attempting to create a link sidebar and I've had generous help from Justin. I want to put up his website for all of the help he has given me. Check it out.

Justin's Website

It will be on the side bar including this other great site I have found about the House of Delegate races in VA. It is run by a guy named Not Larry Sabato.

As soon as I become more computer savvy, I will have those links up. I promise.

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory