Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Time for a change...name and content

I want to say thanks to those who visited...ha...I think I had a total of eleven posts...four of them were mine.

Anyway, since I was not doing so hot in that category, I will instead concentrate on important national news and VA political commentary. Virginia is one of the hottest states out there right now and it should provide for plenty of fodder.

Adieu...

Kevin

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory