Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Do as I say...not as I do McCain style

From the Wall Street Journal:

"For anyone who thought that stark international aggression was a thing of the past, the last week must have come as a startling wake-up call."

Who is it? Why it's John McCain! If you guessed correctly, you have read your "Republican Hypocrisy Handbook" or you read his name in the headline of my post.

But wait, he's not finished...

"As Russian tanks and troops moved through the Roki Tunnel and across the internationally recognized border into Georgia, the Russian government stated that it was acting only to protect Ossetians. Yet regime change in Georgia appears to be the true Russian objective."

Regime change? What's regime change? The United States of America would never participate in regime change.

Read the rest for your edification on "do as I say...not as I do."

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory