Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Check out Andy Hurst's New Website!




The new website can be found here. I will put it in my blogroll soon!

I like the overall design and I'm glad to see that there are already issues up on the site. The blog feature is also a good touch. This site looks like it's all about getting information to the voters and Andy is definitely going to talk to every voter he can from here to the primary.

Any way to get a rotating photo for the "Headline" of the website?

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory