Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sad, little blog...

No, it's not my blog although I'm sure someone could make the case because of my irregular postings. If a blog is written and no one reads it, is it really a blog?

But I digress (and digest...I just had a bowl of Corn Pops). I found this particular blog and I wonder if this person is serious or do they just want attention?

"Is life really precious?" Depends on how much you value it...

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory