Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Putting the "ass" in Manassas

Will not be moving to Manassas any time soon!

This is typical of the NOVA region. They don't pay you enough to live in your own place. You make do by getting a couple of friends together to split rent. I know I've done it. I NEEDED to do live with other people that were not family. I could not afford to live her otherwise.

I know that this law WILL NOT happen in Fairfax in this form. Students at George Mason University would be adversely affected and those parents would not be happy when they see it affects their pocketbooks. We can't have that now can we?

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory