Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Monday, November 06, 2006

Predictions

Webb by 3

Davis by 8

No by 1

House goes to the Dems by 19 seats. 227-208.

Senate 50D 49R 1I In an odd twist on 2002, Lieberman decides the Senate. He chooses the Democrats. Of course, I'm counting Bernie Sanders in the Democratic category.

I can't wait until tomorrow when all of the ads and bitter partisan bickering end so we can get back to more civilized, bi-partisan politics back in Richmond where issues like transportation, education, and tax reform for the lower classes can continued to be ignored by both parties!

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory