Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

Blogger Beta Sucks

Just wanted to say that. Apparently, I'm not on any of the blog feeds because of this. The features aren't that much better considering what I gave up in the switch. So I will continue what I was doing before, toil in blogger hell while trying to get my blogs onto some feeds. Not that anybody is reading this anyways...I think I'm doing it for my own edification.

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory