Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Monday, November 06, 2006

Another Right Wing Hypocrite-Rev. Ted Haggard Edition

Rev. Ted Haggard come on down!

They're coming out in droves. I feel bad for someone fighting "inner demons" whatever they may be. But when they moralize for the rest of us, I have less sympathy for them. I hope Haggard does whatever he needs to do to straighten his life out. Makes me wonder if certain bloggers on the right who rail against gays aren't projecting just a little bit...

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory