Tom Joad's Place

Welcome to Tom Joad's Place! Join me for political discussion and banter on important national subjects and VA politics. I've also noticed that there are a lot of people looking for information on "Grapes of Wrath". Look for the sidebar and we'll discuss. Contact Kevin, at applejackking@hotmail.com

Name:
Location: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Friday, May 20, 2005

Star Wars Open Thread

If you were living under a rock or just didn't turn on your TV, you might not have noticed that the final installment in the latest trilogy of Star Wars movies is out this weekend...It's the first one in the series with a PG-13 rating and from what I hear no Jar Jar. I'll be watching it tonight and will put my review up tomorrow. Until then...

Discuss the latest movie by the genius George Lucas. Is it really a metaphor for the current Bush Administration? Will there be a VII, VIII, and IX?

WARNING: THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS!!!

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory